Folding instructions for Blunty
1. In case you can not print on the full paper (e.g. with laser printers) you need to cut off the edges to get the right aspect ratio.
2. Cut along the outer line (if you have printed out with the option showing folding lines).
3. If you can print edgeless than you can start with the step nr. 4.
You should now have your printed sheet in the right aspect ratio.
4. Turn 90 Degree and search for the Black Line with the Number 1 beside and fold it along. So the upper right corner accross the sheet.
5. Open the folded sheet again, search for Number 2 and fold the left upper corner to the other side down.
6. Unfold again and no press the sides where the arrows (3) are to the middle like in the picture.
7. You should get a nice peak.
8. Fold this new peak so it is flat.
9. Search vor number 4 on the right side and fold across the right upper layer to the middle and top.
10. Do the same on Number 5 on the left side.
11. Fold down the top peak across the line at number 6 to make the blunt nose of this model.
12. Turn the sheet 90 degree and fold it up across line number 7.
13. Fold down the wing at Number 8.
14. Fold up the stabilizer on the wing tip (number 9).
15. Turn around the sheet.
16. Fold down the second wing across line number 10.
17. Fold up the second stabilizer at the wing tip.
18. You should be ready to go. Adjust the stabilizers and let if fly.
send us an email
. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Service